Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Outfits

Here are some new outfits that are for my AG dolls. I thought it was time to post some more pictures, so here they are!

Here is Rebecca in a new-ish outfit. The shirt is from Target, my sewing teacher made the skirt (It's just like the one that Rebecca has in her Hanukkah outfit), and her tights and shoes are from Rebecca's Meet Outfit.

And here is Kimi, modeling a very summery outfit (I know... in the middle of winter!). She is wearing the shirt and shoes that come in the JLY gardening outfit, and then the cargo pants are ones that I made with a Hawaiian print. Also, there are little slits on the bottom with bows on top of them.

So, I hope that everyone has had a nice weekend. Back to school on Monday! -Hal

2 comments:

  1. OMG, those are ADORABLE! BTW, I like your new website design! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!