Sunday, May 2, 2010

Poll

Long time no post!!
I wanted to post the results of the poll and say sorry that, once again, I have not posted in a LONG time! State testing just finished... and, well, you know how that is!

So here are the results to "What Historical Girls Series is Your Favorite?"
  1. 3 votes- Julie
  2. 2 votes- Felicity, Josefina, Samantha, Rebecca, Kit
  3. 1 vote- Kaya, Addy
  4. 0 votes- Kirsten, Molly

Thank you for voting if you did, and if I don't have too much homework tomorrow (blech, homework!) I will make a photostory. -Hal

PS- Be sure to check out the new pages I have added to my blog! There are "My Dolls and Me" and "American Girl Place". I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! So glad, I missed your awesome pictures and all that jazz!

    -Doodledog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!