Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day at FPAfG

Today was my dolls first day at Flower Petal Academy for Girls (or FPAfG for short). I got to stay with them to see what they were doing at photograph them. Here's what the classroom looks like:

Felicity, my oldest doll, is the teacher because I have had her for the longest time. For her dress, I took her nightgown and put her holiday skirt over it. And to finish it off, I added a belt from a dress that I got from Michael's.

Here's two of four of the students at FPAfG, Kimi and Rebecca. I forgot to put shoes on either of them! Whoops!

And here are Julie and Elizabeth. You may recognize Julie's dress from an earlier post. I think that they are all ready to learn!

During class, they read, wrote and learned about math and history. Miss Merriman is a wonderful teacher and Lizzie, Julie, Kimi and Beckie are wonderful students! I think they can't wait to go back to their new school tomorrow for another awesome day.


Here they are, saying good bye to Lissie. I think they all had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great school! Felicity (aka Miss Merrimen) looks just like a teacher. Great job! :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :D I just found your blog and it is great! :D You have great dolls! I just made a doll school, too, and our dolls had a test day yesterday! Their real first day is today! Please comment and follow my blog, Quinny and Co.! :D

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!