Monday, September 28, 2009

Poll

Sorry, but I am ending the current poll early. I don't think that I can update my blog during the week (when the poll ends) because school takes so long....

Anyway, I got 10 votes this time! That is great! Here is the outcome:

Kaya- 1 vote
Felicity- 3 votes
Josefina- 1 vote
Addy- 1 vote
Kirsten- 1 vote
Samantha- 1 vote
Rebecca- 1 vote
Julie- 0 votes

Thank you all for voting on this poll! Another one is on its way! -Hal

PS- I have read on www.dolldiaries.com (a great doll website) that Kirsten is going to be RETIRED! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. You have a cool blog. I like it.
    Yeah, I can't believe that Kirsten is going to be retired. They already put it on the website. Now, Ina, my owner, wants her kittens. SIgh. Retiring dolls can cause a lot of drama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!