Friday, September 18, 2009

Hi from Rebecca!

Hello! This is Rebecca. I wanted to tell everyone about Rosh Hashana, or the Jewish New Year. It's tomorrow, and all of our family is coming over to our house. We're supposed to be eating apples and honey, to represent a sweet new year, but my brother and sisters don't like honey so they substituted the honey with caramel. I think my bubbe would be okay with it because caramel is just as sweet as honey. We're going to have chicken and strawberry lemondade for dinner- yum! Anyway, I wish everyone a happy Rosh Hashana!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is ruthie from ruthie's view. I love your blog! The mysterious benedict society is such an awesome book, my favorites character is Kate. I followed you! Thanks, bye.

    Your Friend,
    ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Jewish just like my doll Rebecca. I had to sit through boring services!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!