Thursday, July 30, 2009

Doll Furniture

The other day, I went to my great-great aunt's house. As a hobby, she designs minature homes and has them all over her office. She gave me a whole box of extra furniture that she wouldn't use. It was enough to create a whole house!


Here is a bird's eye view of the house. She gave everything to me except the table (it's by sister's) and the bed (I made it out of a box). There's a formal living room (top left), a kitchen with a tea set and potholders (top right), a den (bottom left), and a bedroom (bottom right).


Here are Felicity and Elizabeth's dolls. I posed them in the formal living room, which looks kind of colonial.


Here is Felicity's doll in the kitchen, making tea with the minature China tea set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!