Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Dolls

Here are my dolls (my American Girl dolls will appear in a later post):
Here are my "I Love Lucy" Barbie dolls. From left to right (by episode): Lucy Does a TV Commercial, Lucy Gets in Pictues, Lucy's Italian Movie, and Job Switching.

Here are my retired "Girls of Many Lands". They used to be made by American Girl, but they were discontiued. From left to right: Isabelle, Cecile. I recommend getting their books (they have them at most libraries).





Here are my Barbie Collector dolls. From left to right: Eliza Doolittle (My Fair Lady), Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's), Irish Dance (Ireland), and Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, of course!)



Here is a Shirley Temple doll I got when I was little. I love her sailor dress!





These are some cornhusk dolls that belonged to my mom when she was little.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry the picture of the cornhusk dolls are so blurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, every time I took pics of them, they turned out blurry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!