Friday, August 7, 2009

My Puppy


This is my little puppy (well, she isn't so little anymore!) named Trinka! She is almost 2 years old (she was born in September of '07), and about 50 lbs. I love her so much! She is half German Shepherd, and half Black Lab. I know none of this concerns dolls, but I like to tell everyone about her anyway.
These pictures are from when I first met her. I found out about her on http://www.petfinder.com/, which is an animal rescue website. (If you are looking for adopting some kind of animal, or just want to see some really cute dogs, cats, etc., this is the website to check out!) Finally, after what seemed like AGES, we got to meet her in Los Angeles. We didn't have to drive SUPER long, but it sure seemed like we did! Anyway, we met her and fell in love with her. She was so tiny! We adopted her on the spot! After a month (when Trinka was 2 months old), she finally came home to live with us! (According to the rules of the rescue we got her from, she had to be 2 months old for her to come home with us for good.)It was 2 days before Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Your puppy is adorable! I want a pet so bad but my "sister" Noelle is allergic to animal fur so I don't think Sunny will buy me a dog/cat anytime soon. Oh, by the way, Sunny said she used to have a dog that was part german shepherd and white lab...his name was Jerry!

    Cali*** ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool I love German Shepherds,my white German Shepherd is about to have puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!