Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Their First Sleepover!

Last night, my dolls had their first official sleepover! Of course, I was there to take as many pictures as possible!

4:00 PM-
Here are all of my dolls posing together. From left to right: (top row) Elizabeth, Julie, Felicity, (bottom row) Rebecca, and Kimi.


5:30 PM-
It looks like Licorice wanted to join in the fun!


7:00 PM-
Uh-oh! The baby's crying!



8:00 PM-
Kimi is posing with her mini-doll, Kaya, and her book.


10:00 PM-
Before bedtime, Elizabeth and Julie play with their dolls. (Julie's doll is really Kirsten's)


12:15 AM-
The girls are sharing their secrets in the dark. But it looks like Elizabeth couldn't stay up as long as the others!

2:30 AM-
Finally, the girls are asleep. I'll bet you that they'll be pooped tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like they had fun!!! I love sleepovers. My favorite picture is where Elizabeth is asleep and the others are still awake in the bed. ;-)

    Cali***
    crazyforcali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website!!!! I am now following your blog. Looks like they had a fun sleepover!:) If you have chance, could you go on one of our blogs sometime maybe?


    Savannah and her dolls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!