Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baking

Hey everyone! Kimi here! I just wanted to tell everyone about an 'incident' that happened to me the other day...

I was in the kitchen (in my special apron) and I was attempting to cook a cake. I wanted to surprise everyone at FPAfG! I got everything I needed out- flour, sugar, etc. I poured everything in the mixer and turned it on high. I guess I forgot to read the instructions for that part... the instructions told me to turn it on low, not high! Before I knew it, the wet dough was everywhere! I couldn't believe it. It was such a mess!! So, I spent all day cleaning it up. Everyone else helped me to clean, thankfully. I wouldn't have been able to do it all without them! Afterword, Felicity (an amazing cook) helped me to bake some cookies. They turned out great, and tomorrow I plan to give them to everyone at the FPAfG!

See you all later! -Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!