Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Stuff

Guess what? I was at a thrift shop yesterday (looking for some cheap Halloween goodies) and I came across Kit's Pajamas (the blue ones) for... guess how much! $5!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! There was nothing wrong with them; they were just missing a button on the pants. But who cares when they are so cheap?

Also, I finished my dress (and my doll's, too) yesterday! They are black with a pink ribbon around the waist. They are too cute! I can't wait to wear them to AG Place! I will take pictures of them ASAP.

-Hal

PS- Do you think that I should get a new format for my website?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Jess's hat from the pirate picture came with Felicity's horse riding outfit.

    That's awesome that you found Kit's pjs!

    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! Sunny is always on the lookout for cheap AG things at thrift stores, flea markets, garage sales, and even antique shops. Also, congrats on finishing the dresses! I'm sure they turned out awesome! ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!