Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Poll Closed

The poll, titled "What AG Doll do you like the best", has closed! There were 13 votes! Wow... that is almost the most we've ever had! Here are the results:

Girls of Many Lands- 1 Vote
Hopscotch Hill School- 1 Vote
Bitty Baby- 1 Vote
Just Like You- 9 Votes
Historical- 11 Votes

That was awesome... I have to make a new poll ASAP!
-Hal

PS- In case you don't know what Girls of Many Lands is, I have a picture in one of my first posts of them. They are very pretty dolls. I don't have anyting that is Hopscotch Hill School, except for a white board, but they were poseable dolls that were ~10 inches tall. They were all friends at a school that took place today. Thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!