Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Outfits

Hello everyone! I finally got the camera's battery to be charged, so right away I took some pictures. Here they are:


Here's Kimi, my Just Like You doll. I made the shirt (and got the pants at the AG store) and it was really hard. The pleats were so tiny, they were tough to sew. I think she looks like she is right out of the 50's!


Here's Julie in a very spunky yellow and white polka-dotted tunic. (She came in the pants.) It was really easy to make, and fun, too!



And last but not least is Rebecca. This is the dress she wore for Yom Kippur. I added Felicity's sash (from her summer gown) to finish the outfit. Doesn't she look dazzling?

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! I have rebecca and I love her! Dont you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really cute outfits! I especially like Rebecca's Yom Kippur. :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!