Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally!

Hello, Everyone! Sorry for the delay... but... I finally have the Halloween picture up! Yaay! Here are all my dolls:


From left to right are:
Elizabeth aka Irish Dancer
Kimi aka 50's Girl
Rebecca aka AG Place Employee
Julie aka Chinese girl
Felicity aka her doll
I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I will try to post more pictures, but, believe it or not, the battery in my camera died! Oh, no! So, once it is charged up again, there will be more pictures! I'll write back soon! -Hal
PS- There are 20 followers on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls! Yaay!

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the 50's girl. But, then again, the employee is pretty cute. Well, on the other hand, so are the Irish Dancer, the Chinese girl and Felicity's doll costume! I guess it's safe to say that I like them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I got your comment on my blog, I love Julie's outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!