Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello, Again

Hi everyone at Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls! Here are some updates:
  1. The final day in Flower Petal Academy for Girls's first semester is almost here. They will be holding a gala, and I will definitely be there to take pictures of all the girls in their fancy dresses! : )
  2. My sewing teacher's "Boutique" is coming up soon; all of my dolls are looking forward to getting new outfits!
  3. Please vote on my new poll! I want to know if you think that AG will retire any more historical dolls. Also, I am really disappointed that they are retiring Kirsten!
  4. Pictures are coming!

I will write again soon, hopefully with some pictures! -Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!