Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GOTY 2010

I know I've already posted today, but I have some urgent news!

Thanks to Doll Diaries (http://www.dolldiaries.com/) I have found a bit of information on AG's Girl of the Year for 2010!! Her name is Lanie and she is an African-American who loves the outdoors. Her books are by Jane Kurtz.

Isn't this exciting? I can't wait to see what she looks like. I hope they do that little puzzle thing on the AG website that reveals her!! Thanks again, Doll Diaries, for showing this information!!

PS- In order not to make yet another post, I'll blog the outcome of the poll on this post.

Do you think that AG will retire another doll?
  • 14 people said yes
  • 1 person said no
  • No people said that they didn't follow AG (phew! : D)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!