Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Opinions #1

Still can't find the camera battery...

Anyway, I just wanted some opinions. Every once in a while, I will ask you questions about dolls, AG, and Blogger itself. This is the first one, so, here it goes!

  1. What is your favorite thing about Winter?
  2. Who is your favorite historical AG doll?
  3. Do you think that I should get a new format for my website?
  4. Are you a dog or cat person?

I know those are really random questions, but it's fun to write them. These are my answers:

  1. I like the cold weather.
  2. I have a tie between Felicity, Rebecca and Julie
  3. Maybe
  4. I love dogs

Please answer the questions in the format like I did. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Here are my answers:

    1. My favorite thing about Winter is SNOW!
    2. My favorite historical doll is Josefina.
    3. I like your blog background, but I would like something new too.
    4. I am a DOG person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Christmas!
    2. Kirsten
    3. It depends. If you like this format keep it, if not try some new ones out! The background you choose is never permanent.
    4. Dog person definitely! I have 3.

    Sunny (using Cali's account)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!