Monday, November 30, 2009

Trinka (My Puppy)

Here's Trinka! If you don't know who she is, she's my German Shepherd/Black Lab puppy (well, I guess she isn't a puppy anymore; she turned 2 in September). This is a fairly recent photo of her. I think she looks like a shepherd more than a lab because her ears are up most of the time and she is built less stocky than a labrador. If you are a dog nut (like me) you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, here she is! I know that Trinka doesn't have to do anything with dolls, but I thought that it would be nice to post pictures of her. If you want to see more, go under the tag "Not Doll Related". I've done another post about her.

PS- There are two historic landmarks in Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls today: 1. I have over 50 posts, and 2. I have 25 followers! Thank you so much to everyone on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!