Monday, November 30, 2009

Opinion #2 (Kinda Small) and Other Random Updates

Hello everyone! I can't believe that its been 4 days since my last post, and it is only 1 day until December! It's my favorite month.


Pictures are coming, I can assure you!!! I have so much to take pictures of! The pajama (gala) party, the things I got at my sewing teacher's boutique, the dress that I made for both my doll and me to go to AG place, and all the new stuff I'll be making! : )


I have an opinion to ask of you: Have you ever been to AG place (it can be one of those boutique/cafe AG places)? If so, what was your favorite thing?


Mine is the historical doll section. It's so neat!
Please comment and be sure to vote on my poll!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the Boutique & Bistro in Alpharetta/Atlanta. It was awesome! I really don't know what my favorite part was...it was all so cool! But, if I had to pick, I would probably say the display cases for the historicals. :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!