Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

Okay... so, we've found the camera battery charger. We've got the camera. We've got the stuff to take pictures of. But we can't find the battery! : (

My dolls, in anticipation of Thanksgiving, each found something to be thankful for.
  • Lissie: I'm thankful for all of my friends
  • Elizabeth: I'm thankful for all of my pretty dresses
  • Julie: I'm thankful for my new scarf, to keep me warm
  • Kimi: I'm thankful that I'm just like Hal!!
  • Rebecca: I'm thankful that it's almost winter

So... the FPAfG gala has been changed... to a pajama party! All of the girls are really excited to go and they have already picked out their nicest pajamas.

My I Love Lucy wallet has come! Pictures are on the way (they'll be here as soon as I find the battery for the camera). It is sooo cute! I got it on eBay (www.ebay.com). You can find really cool American Girl, I Love Lucy, and tons of other stuff there.

My sewing teacher's doll boutique has passed, and I got a whole bunch of new stuff. I got a quilt, pillows, a skirt, a hat, and a scarf... all for my dolls. I was so happy when I came home with my bag full of stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!!!

PS- There are only a couple of days left to vote on my poll. Please chip in!!!! : D

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!