Thursday, November 12, 2009

Updates

Hello, Everyone!

Here are some updates:
  1. I bought an I Love Lucy wallet, and it should be coming in the mail in a couple of days. I am so excited for it to come!!!!
  2. The charger (to charge the battery for my mom's camera) is lost!! I won't be able to post any pictures on the blog until it is found and the battery is charged. : (
  3. The Boutique, held by my sewing teacher, is coming up fast! I am saving up my money to buy a whole bunch of American Girl clothes. I am sooo excited!
  4. The Flower Petal Academy For Girls (That's a really long name, so I call it FPAfG) Gala is coming up soon! I will be there to take pics (if the battery is recharged by then!!)!
  5. My little sister is pretty much ready to read AG books. What book (series) do you think is appropriate for her? I don't want them to be too intense (Like in Meet Kirsten, how her friend dies). I know that I brought this topic up at the beginning of my blog, but now that I have more followers, I thought I would get more feedback. What do you say?
  6. I was just wondering: Who's your favorite American Girl Historical doll? I have four favorites: Felicity, Elizabeth, Rebecca, and Julie.

I will try to post some pictures soon!! -Hal

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your sister should read Kaya, Felicity, Josefina, Kirsten, Addy, or Samantha, because all of those deal with rough topics. I think Kit, Rebecca, Molly, or Julie would be best.
    ~Ghillie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!