Thursday, December 31, 2009

American Girl Place Pix!

Here's what everyone's been waiting for: pictures from American Girl Place!! Yaay! I went the other day, and I had a blast seeing everything. I also had a blast taking pictures of everything!

Up above is the picture of the entrance to American Girl Place. It's so huge!
Here's all the GOTY's, not including Chrissa. Sorry it has a little bit of a glare to it; the flash on my camera got in the way.

Here are all the Just Like You dolls. I managed to get this one without much of a glare.


Here's Rebecca's setup. I love the menorah sitting in the window (I'm not sure if you can see it in this photograph.)


Here is Felicity's display. There's a little pineapple on top of the apple decoration, and I have a question: how did they get apples in Willilamsburg, in 1774?


Here is my favorite display: Kaya's. I really like hers because it has the snow. She also has beautiful outfits, but she doesn't have many.



Here is Addy's setup. I liked this one because of the dress. It's so much prettier in person than just on the doll!!
Well, I hope you have had a nice tour of American Girl Place. I have some more pictures, but they didn't work correctly. Please check back often because I'm going photo-crazy with my new camera! -Hal

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really want to go back to the AG Place. I went in September 2008 with my doll, Noelle, except we went to the B&B in Atlanta. It was utterly amazing! I hope you had fun!

    Sunny***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pictures! What AG place did you go to? I went to the Minneapolis one, the pix are on my blog. I had a great time, but Lanie wasn't up yet. Was Lanie up? If you got the chance to take pix of her (if she was up), I would love to see them!
    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanie was not up, which I really was bummed about. They had a window covered in what looked like a big black garbage bag, and it said something like "Please excuse our appearance while we make accomodations for a new doll!" That's not quite what it was, but the same idea. And yes, I had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!