Monday, December 28, 2009

Barbie "The Original Teenage Fashion Model"

So, today my mom went to Target while I was in my sewing lesson, and saw the Barbie 50th Anniversary, 1959, doll that I had my eye on. There were only two left, and when my sewing lesson was over, she told me that it was only $20.00 (reduced from $40.00)! So after lunch we ran over to Target and started hunting... finally, stashed on the top shelf, we found her! I am so happy now.
But, I have a dilemma. Should I keep her in the box, because I really like how she's set up, or should I take her out and have her on display in my room? Please comment and give me your opinion!




3 comments:

  1. Well it is up to you. If I were you I would leave it in because she will not only be worth more but you can still display her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the first ever Barbie dolls, I know because my grandma gave me the 50th Annivery doll, which is the more modernized one. Keep that one in its box, if you keep it until you are an adult, it will be worth alot of money and you bought it for a MAJOR bargain, look it up on E-Bay or Amazon, you will be surprised.

    Mia
    www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!