Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Hello, everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas! I certainly did, and here are all of the doll-related things that I got:
First of all, here are two of my (eight) I Love Lucy Barbie dolls. The one on the left I got from Santa, and she's from the episode "LA At Last". The one on my right I got on Christmas Eve from my grandparents, and she is this year's I Love Lucy Barbie doll. She's from the episode "The Ballet". I think they are so cute!


Here is Kimi, the doll that I brought to Christmas Eve with me, opening up Julie's pajamas.

Here is Julie wearing her pajamas. I think this is my favorite PJ set. What's yours?


And, last but not least, here is Kimi posing in front of my grandparents' tree. My grandma has an extensive collection of Christopher Radko (he makes Christmas ornaments) collection, and her tree is beautiful!
Now that Christmas is over, I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year! -Hal

1 comment:

  1. very cute stuff!


    Mia
    www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!