Friday, December 4, 2009

New info and Opinion #3

Still can't find the battery... What else is new?

Well, I'll tell you!

  1. In December, I celebrate three things: My birthday, Christmas, and Hanukkah. I can't wait for all three! I have a wish list all made up and ready to go for when the days come.
  2. It's supposed to rain all next week. I am so excited, because rain is my favorite kind of weather.
  3. Winter break is coming soon, which means that the FPAfG Gala is coming, too! All the girls can't wait!

And here's an Opinion from Felicity, Elizabeth, Julie, Kimi, and Rebecca:

  1. What's your favorite American Girl character (not including friends)?
  2. Have you heard of the new GOTY? Are you excited?
  3. What's your favorite new AG outfit?

All right... it's my turn to answer them.

  1. I have a tie between Felicity, Julie, and Rebecca.
  2. I am SUPER excited! I have been SO excited, that I've done a post on her. If you'd like to see it, go to the my "Tags" in the sidebar, and click on GOTY.
  3. I like the silver one with all the flowers on it. It's soooo pretty!

Once again, happy Winter! I will try to post pictures S-O-O-N! -Hal

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about the new GOTY! As for my favorite new AG outfit, I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!