Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Thanks

I wanted to dedicate this post to saying, "Thank you." My math teacher told the class to just say thanks, and it's worth a lot. So here we go!

I thank everyone for following Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls and for commenting and voting on my polls. So, "Thank You!"

My dolls also want to say thank you to everyone for taking an interest in their pictures and stories. So, they say, "Thank You!"

Thanks again, and "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

-Hal

3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Mia and I am new to your blog and now I am following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog too. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    Mia
    www.americangirllover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, also, there's a new record! You've reached 30 followers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!