Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and I got so much stuff! I took pictures of the doll-related things and put them on the blog:

I got Chrissa's Craft Studio. It is so cute! It is much more awesome in person than on the website... believe me! There is a sewing machine (and I love to sew), yarn, knitting needles, pencils, scissors, thread, an organizer, a bowl (that her dad apparently made), a notebook for designing, a pincushion, and a measuring tape.


Here's the sewing machine up close. When you turn it on, the presser foot moves up and down. It is so fun to play with, and I think that all of my dolls are enjoying it already.

I got two Barbie dolls! The one on the left is "Sales Resistance" and Lucy's in her traditional blue and white polka-dotted dress. The one on the right is the one I got for Hanukkah, but I figured I'd put it in anyway, because it is so cute! This one is from "Lucy Gets a Paris Gown". That is my favorite episode!

Talking about Hanukkah, I'll make a post once Hanukkah is over and show all of my doll-related gifts. Also, I wanted to tell everyone about a book I got for my birthday. It's called Do Hard Things and it's a nonfiction book about how teenagers are actually using up the best years of their lives being lazy. I highly recommend this book. It's really good!

Happy holidays to everyone! -Hal


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dolls, Dolls, and more dolls,
    We love your blog, and are going to follow your blog! Could you follow our blog? Just go to www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com.
    Shawn, Alexia, Ana, and Josefina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!