Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LANIE!!

Guess what? On Doll Diaries, they've released a picture of Lanie, the AG Girl Of The Year! Here is the link:

http://dolldiaries.com/presenting-lanie-the-american-girl-of-the-year-2010/

I am so excited to see all of her stuff! I think she is so cute. I like her blond hair, but I think she looks a little too much like Sharpay from High School Musical and I really don't like those movies. Also, why is her bunny on a leash? I find that a bit odd. But enough with the critic-mode.

I absolutely LOVE her dress! At first, I thought she'd be wearing the striped shirt with pants, but the dress is even cuter. Also, her stories sound great! Can't wait 'till the 1st!

-Hal

PS- Pictures of my visit to American Girl Place will be coming S-O-O-N!

3 comments:

  1. hey! cool site! she is really cute.... i kinda wondered about the bunny though. i dont think a real bunny would put up with a leash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read the books, it explains why the bunny is on the leash. :)

    I love Lanie's outfit, too. Can't wait for 2010!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanie looks like a pretty interesting doll and story, Hal! We had a chance to interview the AG Public Relations Manager this week about Lanie. The episode is on iTunes or on our website. Have a very Happy New Year!

    Christa and Mia
    Hosts of the Girl Doll Talk Podcast
    (Web) http://bit.ly/GirlDollTalk
    (iTunes) http://bit.ly/GirlDollTalkoniTunes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and appropriate so everyone can enjoy this website. Thanks!